Smoothie place inside Vegas Hot Yoga & Pilates. Vegan except for whey protein. Free wi-fi. Only serving smoothies (no food, Jun 2014). more-less
5875 S Rainbow Ste 104

Navegante
Navegante

ONLY Smoothies - despite signage out front... :-(

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2014

Drove out here to try some great veg-food for lunch before hitting the road. Found the place, and noticed they were advertising food on the window paintings on the windows. The website also states "Be sure to pre order your wraps and smoothies and they will be waiting for you after class!" I went in, and found the counter to order only to be told they only serve smoothies now. No food! This place caters to the patrons of the studio that it is attached to, and probably has great smoothies - but no longer serves food. I don't know if a smoothie would be worth the drive all the way out here, unless you were in the area to begin with. I was disappointed.

Cons: No food - only smoothies, Not close to hotels
belsandia
belsandia

A great new RAW VEGAN cafe in town!

Posted on 05 / 22 / 2013

Please update the listing to vegan - as it is, actually even raw vegan except for the tea.

They have wonderful raw salads, wraps, smoothies, desserts, dehydrated kale chips, etc. - all a delight for the taste buds!

The place is also very charming and spacious, and we already had a few great events there.

Let's keep spreading the word on this lovely place!

Pros: charming and spacious, tasty raw vegan food and drinks
NikiYaper
NikiYaper

Raw :)

Posted on 05 / 16 / 2013

I was very happy to have a Raw and vegan exclusive dining option in Las Vegas. Unfortunately I was disappointed and in the extremely stingy, yet conveniently overpriced portions. Ate a lettuce wrap and a drink for $15 just to be hungry again in 30mins. The lettuce was turning brown too and again, a very small portion. Mediocre at best and won't be back.

Pros: Raw vegan ONLY, Eggplant bacon...delicious, Atmosphere
Cons: Small portions, Not getting $ worth

Changingalison
Changingalison

Definitely Coming Back!

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2012

While the building is off the strip, the smoothies are definitely worth the drive! The food was good as well, and the portions are generous. I can't wait to go back for the smoothies! Smoothies are like $5 and smoothie and a wrap are $10, that's a good value!

Pros: Tasty Smoothies, Good Value, Friendly Staff
Cons: Off the Beaten Path
maynard7
maynard7

I really liked this place

Posted on 07 / 23 / 2012

I went here for lunch one day when I was in Vegas. They have wraps, salads and tamales. I chose the make-your-own-wrap (you choose all the ingredients that go in the wrap). Plenty of choices & all super healthy. They have a combo deal where you get a wrap & a smoothie for $9.99 and I thought that was a good value (the smoothie was very large). They had about 20 smoothies to choose from and I got the "Kermit"... it has pineapple, mango, pear & chard. Every smoothie I've ever had before now was a sweet sugar bomb, but a lot of their smoothies here have either kale, collards, chard, spinach as one of the ingredients. I didn't know what to expect, but I ordered it anyway. I had to remind myself that a smoothie isn't always a dessert. I have a sweet tooth and probably would have enjoyed a more typical smoothie without the green ingredients, but the smoothies they serve here are obviously meant to be nourishing. So keeping that in mind, I would order one again. Anyway, I did enjoy this place and I warmly recommend it to others. The dining room is a nice open, airy space. The girls who work there were very nice & helpful (I'm sure they could tell it was my first time there). The prices reasonable for what you get. They have free wifi (ask them which network you should log onto). If you like people-watching, there are plenty of in-shape people eating there.

Pros: Good flavors, Super Healthy, Good value
LasVeeegan82
LasVeeegan82

Fresh to Death!!!

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

Raw and vegan... its about time! Grabbed a smoothie there today and it was fantastic, also you have got to try their wraps! Super affordable... try the raw oreos.

Dear Owner and Manager of Fresh Mama's: