Serves meat, veg options available. This small eatery has juices and smoothies, salads, tofu as a choice in pocket sandwich, chilli, and other ovo-lacto veggie choices like lasagna. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by athikerol
ekarp13
ekarp13

Nice Vegetarian Selections

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2013

I had the vegetarian chili and I thought it was very good, relatively mild with a nice flavor. I followed the chili up with the Legacy Salad, replacing the chicken with tofu and removing the cheese. It was a truly top-notch salad. The staff was friendly and attentive and quick with the drinks. A solid choice for a vegetarian lunch.

Pros: Salads, Chili
emadton
emadton

very yummy and suberb value for money

5 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2008

there were SO many veggie choices, pitas with salad egg salad, tofu sald. breakfast items. plus hot stuff: macaroni & cheese w/veggies, veg lasagna and chili. I had a huge pita with their salad mix and it was very fresh. Great place with great food. Also fresh juice and smoothies.Definitely go back.

Pros: great healthy choices, great value, very friendly staff
Cons: bit small but opened throughout day so c
athikerol
athikerol

Not vegan friendly

3 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2007

My wife and I had dinner here. There were no vegan selections, save the chili, and the "garden burger" or a salad. Being unsure about the garden burger, I got the chili. It was very good, but again, not much selection for a vegan, nor for a vegetarian as far as I could tell. More of a standard deli.

Pros: nice people
Cons: limited vegan selection, limited vegeterian selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Fresh Fare: