CLOSED: Fresh Choice - Arde...

Serves meat, veg options available. Part of buffet chain. Large buffet and salad bar with labels for items that are veg. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg
1689 Arden Way Ste 1065
Sacramento, California 95815

Open Mon-Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 11am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by saraksewing

Fresh Choice in Arden Fair Mall closed in Jan 2012

Posted on 01 / 25 / 2012

I like most Fresh Choice restaurants. It appears that this one closed in mid-January 2012.

Very disappointed

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2012

Was in the habit of going because they have vegan salad options and I love soup, and they always have a few to choose from. Last time I went, they had 1 vegan premade salad, and ZERO vegan soups! I complained, and all the manager could say was "well, maybe next time you should check the website" My opinion, it's not my job to check the website, there are other restaurants I can go to and be sure I will have options. It is your job as a manager of a restaurant that caters to vegetarians / health conscious patrons to make sure you have a broad variety of menu items to keep your customers happy. Will never ever be back.

Pros: Sometimes they have good selection
Cons: Sometimes not, Not worth the chance

Went 3 times

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2009

They have organic & all natural vegetarian different salads to choose. I love the pizza, and herb bread is oh my god yummy. This is buffet all you can eat.. I spent about 22 dollars for me & my girlfriend. The foods is worth it.

Pros: excellent food, larger space

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Fresh Choice - Arden Fair Mall: