Serves meat, veg options available. Several veggie suitable dishes, marked with "V" like vegetarian combo platter, hummus, bab ghanouj, grape leaves, and other sides. Casual place, will accommodate veg requests. Food is made in-house with fresh produce. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
11665 Countryway Blvd (Race Track Rd)
Tampa, Florida 33626
813-336-4936

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by LiseElderGuillet
LiseElderGuillet
LiseElderGuillet

Amazing!!

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

I try to eat vegan as much as possible, and LOVE the vegan options in this place! Organic food, made fresh daily on the premises! Hummus is made all day as they run out! Beats ANY store bought hummus organic or not. My friend eats meat but is wary of the antibiotics and hormones in restaurants. Not an issue here and she flipped over the flavors! I enjoy the grape leaves, the falafel sandwich (best ANYWHERE!) and tabouli. My friend flipped over the chicken shawarma, and cannot wait to try the lamb. If you want meat or vegetarian food, organic and the freshest around, go to Fresh Bites. You will love the experience in fresh good food. I will be returning regularly.

Pros: vegetarian options, vegan options, fresh local everything
Cons: there is only one location!

Dear Owner and Manager of Fresh Bites: