Grocery store offering some vegan and vegetarian friendly food products, including veggie burger patties and prepared foods for take home. Confirmed open Dec 2010. more-less

First Review by cgriffing
michele44
michele44

good shopping

4 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2011

I went to fresh an easy an again i had a list. I manage to get over half of my list. I found alot of vegan food. Staff was friendly helpful. Store was nice an clean. My one an only negative was the self checkout. Its seemed every one checking out had problems with the checkout. An anouther negative was being alone checking out a good many groceries. You needed to pack bags as you went. Luckt an employe jumped in an bagged my groceries. Worth shopping. Prices reasonablly cheap.

Pros: clean store, good employes, good many vegan foods
Cons: self checkout
cgriffing
cgriffing

not bad

3 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2008

The Fresh and Easy brand food has nice short ingredient lists, without preservatives and chemicals, which is very nice. Tofu is inexpensive (less than $1) and so is the soy milk, but besides that and a few other items, it is not fantastically vegan friendly. ALL of their bread products have whey.

Pros: Convenient locations, cheap tofu and soy milk, no preservatives in brand name food
Cons: no vegan bread, no vegan prepared food
  • veganinvegas veganinvegas

I use Fresh & Easy for 2 items only:

Soy Delicious frozen dessert in the big quart sized containers for about $3 less than oher stores! Mint chocolate chip besides vanilla and some other flavor.

Stevia (100 packets) for about $7 less than Sunflower.

other than that, I agree ... not much vegan.

Dear Owner and Manager of Fresh and Easy: