CLOSED: Fresco Freddo's...

Located in the centre of Manchester with a wide range of flavors. All sorbets are vegan. Mostly a take away although there is some indoor seating. Wi-fi. SHUT DOWN DEC 2013, CONFIRMED PER ITS WEB MESSAGE. more-less

First Review by Stevie
Stevie
Stevie

Fresco Freddo's Gelateria, Manchester

2 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2013

I'm not sure what to say about this place as I'm unsure why its listed on happycow.

To start with a positive, the sorbets are indeed vegan. I had a chocolate one. While tasty, you get very little bang for your buck though. It seems to me that it was relatively expensive for what was a small scoop of sorbet.

Other than they do ice cream and also waffles. Neither are vegan. Maybe it is more appealing to lacto / ovo vegos. I didn't see anything else that appealed to me.

Pros: Vegan friendly sorbets
Cons: Expensive for a small scoop

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Fresco Freddo's Gelateria: