Serves meat, veg options available. Part of chain of all-you-can-eat salad buffet bar. Has both hot and cold options, some of which is vegetarian - be sure to ask. Around 10 euros per person. Large space, crowded, and noisy. See website for other locations. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Buffet, Salad bar, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Gran de Gracia, 30 (northern extension of Paseig de Gracia, near Av. Diagonal)
Barcelona, Spain 08012

First Review by Mitch Cohen
hack_man
hack_man

Fresh Looking Premises - Old Concept

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2014

This is buffet food where you stand around with others coughing and spluttering over the food whilst bits of dead skin and other bodily particulates drop at random. Sorry! Years ago I'd go for this but now Barca has other 100% vegetarian establishments offering more quality food at similar, if not cheaper prices. €9.50 is a decent price for an eat as much as you want deal but it's tired and dated. The food here is OK and you'd probably walk away quite satisfied. Better to get in early as it's likely to be sitting there for most of the day. I'm being a bit of a hypocrite as the majority of veggie places in Lisbon are buffets and I love them but I am still a bit sceptical of the hygiene issues. By all means, give Fresc Co. a go, there is nothing to be afraid of. Good locations just off Las Ramblas, perfect for tourists with the other one just off the Pl. de Catalunya. Again, perfect for tourists.

Pros: lots of food, quite cheap
Cons: not very imaginative
Happyheffer
Happyheffer

El triangle branch was not great

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2011

Location: I went to the branch near El triangle
Service: poor
Food: not many options for vegetarians.
Food looked like it was out the whole day. looked a bit lifeless.
Price: not bad value for money but there are so many other better places to go to.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

not a bad deal

Posted on 06 / 07 / 2009

so we were going back to Ill De Gracia and it was closed so we hit this up on our way back down the street. Its a large buffet of all you can eat for 9.95 and that comes with a drink. The meat is at a separate buffet in the back so you're safe. Honestly, I loaded up on brown rice and veggies and got about the same meal as I got at Ill De Gracia for about the same price and I could eat as much as I wanted. English was great with the staff.

Pros: brown rice

Mitch Cohen
Mitch Cohen

Great if you can't wait till 8pm!

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2008

As we were adjusting to jet lag, it was frustrating that most restaurants were closed when we were hungry. Fresc Co was open! ...and, fairly empty at the (14:00-18:00) hours most Spaniards didn't eat. The staff was very helpful identifying which dishes were vegan. It would have been nice if more dishes were vegan, but we were able to find plenty to satisfy ourselves.

Pros: open all day!, friendly staff & good food, great value

Dear Owner and Manager of Fresc Co: