CLOSED: Natural and Healthy...

自在素食 at Everich Building, Shop A1, G/F, Prince Edward Mtr Exit A, offers takeaway dim sum counter at front, restaurant inside with extensive Chinese vegetarian menu. Offers 100 seats. Dec 2015, closed for renovations, please update HappyCow of changes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out

Stevie
Stevie

Natural and Healthy Vegetarian Cuisine, Hong Kong

Posted on 06 / 07 / 2015

I ate here on Saturday with a group of 14 in total as part of the meat Free Hong Kong meetup group. 19 excellent all vegan dishes worked out at 105 hkd per person. Very tasty food at a price that places it in the lower end of the mid range restaurant market. I'd be more than happy to eat here again.

Updated from previous review of Saturday May 23, 2015

I grabbed a take away from here earlier. There's a restaurant through the back. The take away was a lot like the sort of stuff that they sell in Tin Tin.

Pros: Vegan friendly
Rhythm Droid
Rhythm Droid

This place was my home base for a whole week!!

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2012

What would I do without this restaurant? The service was fast, the facility was clean, the prices were great and the food was excellent.
So, there was an English menu, but I'm not sure if everything we included on it. Some of the staff spoke some English, some did not. The ladies at the take-away food section were most smiley than the stoic waiters.
That's just Hong Kong style for you I gues...really intense waiters who just stand there and stare at you while you eat.
Anyway, the main reason for my desire to create a profile and review this place: Their take-away food selection was my saving grace while in Hong Kong. They have 6 or 7 types of veggie meat which are soooo moist and savory. Then there's the dim sum, my personal favorite. About 15 types of small edibles just bursting with flavor, some are more nutrition-driven, and others are straight-up dessert...and boy they are so good, in particular, the mango pudding filled glutinous rice dumpling. This place is a daily stop for me.

Pros: Good selection, English menu, AMAZING dim sum
Cons: Hong Kong style waiters

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Natural and Healthy Vegetarian Cuisine: