A supermarket that stocks both conventional food as well natural food brands. more-less

First Review by marjorieo
marjorieo
marjorieo
  • non-vegetarian

A staple for my shopping

5 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2008

I'm a partial vegetarian now and love shopping at Frazier Farms because there is a good variety of vegetarian and non-veg food items. They have a good cheese/meat deli; yummy soup & salad bar; a variety of pre-made sandwiches, salads and other meals you can heat up; a good selection of breads and pastries; very fresh & reasonably priced produce; nuts/seeds/grains in the self-serve bins; and a wide variety of supplements. I shop there at least once a week and buy most of my groceries there. I won't buy my produce anywhere else! (I have pet rabbits so I buy a lot of produce for them as well as what we eat and I'm always happy). Most people don't know it but they make great smoothies at the coffee/dessert counter--but be prepared to wait or order it and then go shop & come back to get it.

Pros: Very reasonably priced and fresh produce, Good variety of pre-made foods

Dear Owner and Manager of Frazier Farms: