Serves meat, veg options available. Vegan choices are falafel, hummus, veg burger and salad. Also has pasta, Mexican food, sandwiches and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Middle Eastern, International, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by Jim_Z
Jim_Z
Jim_Z

Great!

4 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

Hey, this is a great place inside the mall, right near the door. They have awesome veg options and I had the hummus and veg burger on two different visits. Prices are good for what you get.

BTW, in Tagbi, veg food is not so easy to come by, so trust Frankies to deliver. (Having been a vegan/veg for 15+ years, I don't know what I was thinking when I moved to the Phils. But places like Frankies allowed me to survive until I woke up and left the country.)

Pros: Friendly service, Tasty food

Dear Owner and Manager of Frankies: