Francesca Pizzaria Artesanal

Serves meat, veg options available. A delivery pizzaria with vegan options like Pizza Vegana (with tofu, tomatoes and basil pesto) and Wild Mushrooms. Flavors like arugula pesto, pearl with arugula and margherita can be made without cheese. Uses fresh organic vegetables and wholemeal bases made with sesame and flaxseeds. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Delivery, Non-veg
Vila Planalto, Rua 8, Lote 8, Loja 4
Brasilia, Brazil

Mon-Tue 6:30am-11:00pm, Thu-Sun 6:30am-11:00pm

First Review by Firemice

Posted on 02 / 03 / 2014

I've finally had the chance to try Francesca's pizza and it is really good! They pay a special attention to the ingredients and to the preparation. You can request it with tofu or mandiokeijo (a brazilian vegan cheese), but I went for it with just the toppings: shitake mushrooms and pesto sauce. It's a little expensive (but I felt that you get what you pay for) and delivery only, but it's worth for once in a while.

Pros: Delicious, Great ingredients
Cons: little expensive, delivery only

Vegan pizza win!

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2013

Francesca's offers a pretty wide menu with the possibility of veganizing almost any pizza. They offer pizzas with a tofu topping or mandiokeijo, a super tasty cheese alternative made from yuca, or simply without cheese -what the vegan chef expressed to me was his favorite. We tried a pizza with aromatic peppers and mandiokeijo - it was honestly one of the best vegan pizzas I've ever tasted.
Francesca's is typically a delivery only place and with good reason... When we came to pick up our pizza we had a hard time finding the tiny, unlabeled store front. However, we were impressed with the cleanliness and friendlyness of the staff.
I highly recommend their vegan options, but my grandparents also enjoyed they're omnivorous pizza.

Pros: Great food, Fair price, Friendly staff
Cons: Hard to find, Did not deliver in my area (Asa Sul)

Dear Owner and Manager of Francesca Pizzaria Artesanal: