Frozen yogurt shop that offers an organic soy frozen yoghurt, with choices of fresh fruit and wholesome toppings. Also offers fresh pressed juices, coffee, and other beverages. more-less
200 Hamilton Ave
Palo Alto, California 94301
650-838-9819

First Review by summersun15
summersun15
summersun15

Soy Frozen Yogurt

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2014

I love the soy frozen yogurt at Fraiche (prononced "fresh"). I haven't found anything nearly as good at any other frozen yogurt store. It's not super sweet, and I really like the soy flavor. Unfortunately, they only have the one vegan flavor. I wish they would have a chocolate soy also. The chocolate shavings are vegan, as are many of the other toppings. They also have a few vegan smoothie drinks and a vegan soup of the day, which was great the day I had it. One major con is that this place is pretty expensive (around $5 for a medium-sized yogurt)

Pros: Delicious soy frozen yogurt, Healthy (probiotics, etc.)
Cons: Expensive, Limited options

Dear Owner and Manager of Fraiche Yogurt: