Organic produce & grains, foods, vitamins, herbs and spices. more-less
2639 E 32nd St
Joplin, Missouri 64804
417-623-3276

First Review by kasi28
masudh
masudh

Unhappy Customer/Poor Customer Service

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2013

I am new to the area, but was happy to find this oriental grocery store,but had a very unpleasant shopping experience today. I find the manager very unprofessional and rude. As a customer when I let the manager know that the price is not competitive and very high on certain products, manager got very upset and asked me not to shop this store. Well, I won't shop there anymore and I am sure my entire community will know this incident & perhaps will not shop there as well. Hope this manager will learn a lesson on how to run a small business in a community where every customer count!

Pros: Only oriental store in town
Cons: Very high price, Un-friendly staffs, Rude Manager
Barelos
Barelos

Great Little Find

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2013

This place is great and the staff is friendly. There are several bulk items and lots of pre-packaged bulk items like beans, rice, etc... TONS of pasta and Chinese food selections. The produce is a little weird but you can get super cheap staples like organic carrots and then try something less conventional like plantains.

Pros: uniqueness, price (if you shop around), friendliness
Cons: price (if you only need specifics), setup (not typical)
dbrown
dbrown

Best Place For Veggie Food in Joplin!

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2012

Fox Farm is the best place for veggie food and for organic food--including produce. The employees are generally very friendly. They tend to have a good selection of vegetarian/vegan food (both cold/frozen and dry goods). Also they have vegan friendly household supplies. In addition they have a wide range of Asian foods and Asian decorations, clothing, dishes, etc. I've found sauces cheaper at Fox Farm than even at Walmart. For example, I found toasted sesame oil over a dollar cheaper than Walmart and for a bigger bottle!

Some items seem higher compared to bigger stores that carry the same items--but those stores are chains. However, there are many items that can be found cheaper at Fox Farm than even the chain stores. I love Fox Farm and the employees are very understanding people's diets (vegans, vegetarians, gluten-free, diabetic, etc.). I do not know what I would do without this store! Keep in mind that later in the week and the start of the week they tend to run lower on veggie food because they await their next shipment.

Pros: Wide variety of veggie foods, Vegan-friendly household supplies, Friendly
Cons: Sometimes run low on items, Sometimes prices are higher , Could keep more veggie items in stock

kasi28
kasi28

foods

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2010

unique selection and friendly staff. I love it when I find a store that carries a verity of different foods from differnet cultures

Pros: unique selection, good values, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Fox Farm Whole Food: