While driving up to Mendocino, we stopped at Foursight Winery as we'd heard they label their wine as vegan. Indeed they do. We arrived just as they were closing, but the owner graciously stayed open for us to have a wine tasting. We tried 3 whites and 3 reds. We had a lovely time drinking the wine and talking with the owner. We bought the Semillon and the Zero Pinot Noir. The tasting is $5 per person if you don't buy any bottles. Highly recommended if you are in the area.Pros: all vegan winery, family run, nice owner
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Boonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Foursight Wines closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 138 times since Jan 2013.