Casual Caribbean restaurant and juice bar with a small health food store. The food is presented in a steamtable where you choose what you'd like. Counter service. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Caribbean, Juice bar, Fast food
2281 Church Ave (Bedford Ave, Flatbush)
Brooklyn, New York 11226

HeatherHeight
HeatherHeight

YUMMY!

4 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2012

Great food, very friendly service.

Pros: friendy service, delicious food, inexpensive
Cons: we were there late in the day, so..., the selection was limited that late.
Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

Very Good Food

4 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2012

Very good food at the counter which you can see and choose. They dish it out for you. I had several of the items. This brief review applies to all 3 of the restaurants that I tried - Strictly Vegetarian, Scoops, and Four Seasons. The owners and operators are from the islands, and their food is all very similar.

vegan2009
vegan2009

Food

4 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2011

This food is good. It is spiced very well My favorite thing from here is the roti skin one of the best I have ever tasted. I love her pumpkin and chickpeas, she has one of the best lentil patties here. this is vegan goodness.

Pros: food, friendly staff, portions
Cons: greasy

Dear Owner and Manager of Four Seasons: