Natural food market. Stocks organic foods and products and more. more-less

First Review by KimMamaLove
suspended.doll
suspended.doll

AMAZING Juice Bar

3 Posted on 11 / 04 / 2013

I've been to so many juice bars, and this one is my favorite. The store itself is great and I always find what I need there, but it's the juice bar that keeps me coming back. Ah-maze-ing shakes and smoothies. You just wouldn't believe the kind of creations they have. The pumpkin monkey smoothie (pumpkin, banana, peanut butter, agave) is to die for. I come here every time I am in the area, and the frequent customer card for the juice bar is a great deal. I am always stoked when I've earned a free drink!

Pros: Friendly staff, Tons of options, Vegan options all marked
Cons: Expensive
KimMamaLove
KimMamaLove
  • herbivore

Nice that it's there, but not my favorite place

2 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2013

The first handful of times I went here, I kept trying to like the store but kept being put off by it. If you need help finding something, they can be very helpful. But otherwise, the staff is smug and very unfriendly. I do go back maybe every couple of months to check out the new vegan and gluten-free items. If I find something I really like, I'll ask my food co-op to order it for me after that. Foodworks II moved to a larger location, is very spacious & airy now, and increased their prices a lot on some items. Parking is easier. I haven't tried out their new juice bar. They carry organic seeds & started plants in the Spring.

Pros: parking is easier, wide selection, staff can be helpful, but ...
Cons: staff is very unfriendly, weird vibe

Dear Owner and Manager of Foodworks II: