Foodworks - Guilford

Natural food market. Stocks organic foods and products and more. more-less
450 Boston Post Rd
Guilford, Connecticut 06437
203-458-9778

Open Mon, Thur 9:30am-7:30pm, Tue-Wed, Fri 9:30am-7pm, Sat 10am-7pm, Sun 11-6pm.

First Review by bertz413
Mainely Vegan
Mainely Vegan

Wonderful market and cafe

5 Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

The main part of this store is a well stocked health food market. In the rear is a very nice vegan café where you can pick up already prepared selections or order them hot at the window to eat at the three tables or take out. Everything I have tried has been at least good, often very good.

Pros: good selection in the store, delicious food in the cafe, helpful, friendly staff
bertz413
bertz413

GREAT!

5 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2008

This place is great! They have a great selection of items as well as gifts and cute bumper stickers. They even have organic toys for children! (I even wanted one). The staff is SUPER friendly, too. Prices seem reasonable to me, and it seems like they always have a few items marked down! They have a great cafe inside, which I have heard is very awesome, although I must admit never had the time to try it.
One time I bought some "unchicken salad", and when I opened it, it was completely spoiled. They immediately took it back with no questions asked! Great customer service and highly recommend. By the way, they are the only place that I can find in this area the offers Millet Bread.

Pros: great choices, clean, nice staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Foodworks - Guilford: