The main part of this store is a well stocked health food market. In the rear is a very nice vegan café where you can pick up already prepared selections or order them hot at the window to eat at the three tables or take out. Everything I have tried has been at least good, often very good.Pros: good selection in the store, delicious food in the cafe, helpful, friendly staff
This place is great! They have a great selection of items as well as gifts and cute bumper stickers. They even have organic toys for children! (I even wanted one). The staff is SUPER friendly, too. Prices seem reasonable to me, and it seems like they always have a few items marked down! They have a great cafe inside, which I have heard is very awesome, although I must admit never had the time to try it.
One time I bought some "unchicken salad", and when I opened it, it was completely spoiled. They immediately took it back with no questions asked! Great customer service and highly recommend. By the way, they are the only place that I can find in this area the offers Millet Bread.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Guilford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Foodworks - Guilford closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 255 times since Jan 2013.