Serves meat, veg options available. All-meat dinner menu except for on portobello mushroom burger with sweet potato fries (not on lunch menu). Not much else in this town. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Non-veg

BeckyFL
BeckyFL

Great little place

3 Posted on 09 / 06 / 2013

This is a great little place to eat. There is a grilled veggie sandwich option on the lunch menu and the portabella burger on the dinner menu. I have also asked for a portabella option for lunch (in place of meat on the reuben sandwich) and I was accommodated with that as well.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday February 13, 2013
Update: the original chef is no longer here. We ordered the portobello sandwich with avocado instead of cheese and this time it tasted awful to us. Upon further questioning we discovered that it had all been cooked in butter. If you are vegan be aware that this is standard for them unless you ask for something different. I have to say that my stomach has been unhappy after eating here this time.

Dear Owner and Manager of Food is Love: