Cooperative market providing selections in deli food, fresh organic and local produce, vitamins, supplements, bulk staples, chilled and frozen food, personal care products, natural products, and more. more-less

First Review by maxinerz
Nikki1801
Nikki1801

LOVE this place

5 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2014

What a great store to have- I SO wish I had somewhere like this in my hometown that I could go shopping at.
I love the fact you can do your main weekly shop here, whilst buying 'bulk' items, and getting your lunch from the deli counter at the same time. Plenty of vegan options across the whole store, no worries at all!
So pleased we could shop here whilst in town and hope they stick around for a long time :)

amarello
amarello

Best store in Tucson!

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

The best place for bulk items and quality produce in Tucson. Their prices for produce are cheaper than Whole Foods and their bulk items are priced similar to Sprouts (one of the few options for bulk). Its also a great place to grab a quick bite of delicious vegan food! Their tempeh "BLT" and curried tempeh salad are delicious. Yummy vegan baked goods too.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday February 08, 2012

They now have a hot bar and salad bar with different vegan options and carry vegan wraps from Cafe Desta.

Pros: good value, healthy cuisine, large selection
danimari
danimari

My Saviour!

5 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2010

This is my saviour on the coolest street in Tucson. I went here in a hurry looking for fruit or something to keep me going at work. I was pleased to see that they had ABC cookies and I even picked up some amazing Vegan Curried Tempeh from their deli. It was so great. It definitely gave me the energy that i needed. Everyone is super helpful and they always greet you with a smile

Pros: somethings for everyone, great vegan packaged foods, affordable deli and soup bar

maxinerz
maxinerz

Great Little Store

5 Posted on 04 / 11 / 2008

I really love everything about this place. The staff is friendly and helpful. They have a great selection of everything you might need, including an awesome bulk food section and personal care section. It's great to shop locally. I like going in the morning because it tends to get a little crowded later. It's a bit of a feat to get what I need in the bulk section when there are a lot of people trying to do the same thing. :)

Pros: local , organic, great selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Food Conspiracy Co-op: