Serves meat, veg options available. Organic food cafe inside the marketplace. more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ardizonisara
HappyGardener123
HappyGardener123

raw love

4 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2014

Yum! Like many other reviewers I also got the bunny wrap as well as the raw vegan Caesar. I was hoping for the raw entree of nori rolls but they were sold out. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. The raw food is also gf which is a plus for me! I'd def return.

Rochelle Fogg
Rochelle Fogg

Organic vegetarian food

4 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

I love this place and we eat there every time we are in Naples. There always are really good veggie sides - yams, beans, steamed greens, and other stuff. Always a raw entrée. There are wraps and salads. My favorite food is a "Bunny Wrap." It's a little weird. The sandwich is a wrap made of a large collard leaf. Inside is avocado, nut pate, sprouts and tomatoes. The collard is not tough like you would expect. My husband always does a veggie plate. Often I get the raw entrée. I love their zucchini noodles with tomato sauce.

Pros: organic , fresh, spacious pleasant patio
Cons: no veggie deserts , meat available
Hope~Energy~Life
Hope~Energy~Life

Great veg food :)

4 Posted on 03 / 17 / 2013

I loved the raw vegan bunny wrap-it. It was fantastic! I enjoyed the overall vibe here for the most part. The people in the court yard eating were staring a bit. We get that a lot around here. It is a bit of a downer that meat is cooked and served here. I live in Fort Myers and there is nothing close to this place up here. We bought some shirts and apple cider too :)

Pros: Vegan, Local
Cons: Meat
Veganish
Veganish

Great vegan and raw foods!

4 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2012

I stopped by here for lunch, thinking it was going to be a healthy organic menu with a few vegan options.
But to my surprise, they serve a raw meal of the day!
It was a raw, vegan lasagna! It was great! Zucchini, basil, tomatoes, spinach layered with a yummy cashew based "cheese" topping with pine nuts. Yummy!
I also had to get their coconut "milkshake" at the smoothie bar. Also great!
Many other vegan and vegetarian selections at the cafe. Really nice shaded outdoor courtyard to eat in.
Nice market too.

Pros: Great vegan and raw foods, Nice outdoor courtyard, All organic
DeanaBess
DeanaBess

BEST IN NAPLES

5 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2011

This is the best place to eat healthy in Naples. There are a few other places but I like this one just because I can get everything I need right there: Meal, juice or smoothie, raw food.

gortollini
gortollini

the local corner organic store

4 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2011

This place is great. It's Whole Foods-like. They have a cafe where they serve hot and cold meals, juices, smoothies and of course your coffees. Then there's a store that's stocked with local AND organic produce and most of their other products are organic. It's a great little shop and I like supporting the smaller local business and still being able to get the food I need to sustain my vegan diet!

Pros: healthy cuisine, friendly staff, local!
Cons: pricy
Ecoman12
Ecoman12

Vegan Treats

5 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2010

Food and Thought is now serving Vegan cupcakes, scones, cookies, and other treats in their cafe. Very delicious.

suzieyoga
suzieyoga

smells like dead meat

1 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2010

i get the importance of organic, but how about vegetarian. you walk in and smell dead meat .

sglcklch
sglcklch

Best vegetarian/raw options in Naples

4 Posted on 03 / 19 / 2010

Cute little cafe next to the market. Usually come here for dinner. Vegetarian entree may not necessarily be vegan, but you can do a couple of sides or the daily raw entree for a satisfying meal. They also have sandwiches/wraps/salads available all day if you can't find what you like on the daily menu. Tasty and healthy food with reasonable prices. The market is worth checking out too.

Pros: good value, tasty and healthy
Cons: few options
ardizonisara
ardizonisara

• raw

tasty morsels

5 Posted on 09 / 04 / 2008

very good hot organic meals served daily and a very nice out door seating area. decent prices on produce and other goods. the manager, frank, is real nice and the girlies behind the deli counter are cute and sweet beach girls.

Pros: good prices, good hot meals, lentil soup and hummus

Dear Owner and Manager of Food and Thought: