Organic farm produce store with a cafe. more-less
2132 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, Florida 34102
239-213-2222
OPEN NOW

Mon-Sat 7:00am-8:00pm

First Review by Rochelle Fogg
Globuli64
Globuli64

Such a delight...we drove miles to get their while

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2014

...and we had delicious breakfast, organic eggs, super smoothies and super coffee and tea! The place is beautiful and worth the travel from our hotel which was 8 miles away....supermarket also well stocked and good take outs ...opposite organic fair trade clothing and organic grown planta...a paradise! Wish I had a place like it in my country of residence ( Portugal)
Well done!

Pros: Choice and taste, Value, Parking
earthmother30
earthmother30

LOVE LOVE LOVE Food and Thought!

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2014

Food and Thought is an amazing grocery store and cafe. EVERYTHING (and I mean everything) in the store is organic. There is an amazing array of vegan products available including a raw vegan meal offered each day. The deli case also includes vegan take aways. Anything marked Ambrosia is vegan. There is also a super selection of fresh produce and much of it is from their local farm. There is meat and dairy sold-but the amount of vegan and vegetarian offerings keeps me coming back.

Pros: raw vegan offerings, juice bar, friendly staff
Cons: It's 20 miles away from me. :(
Rochelle Fogg
Rochelle Fogg

FRESH - ORGANIC

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

Great selection of fabulous fruits & veggies.

Dear Owner and Manager of Food and Thought Market: