Food and Fashion of India

Mon-Wed 11:30am-8:30pm, Thu-Sat 11:30am-9:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm

First Review by Ed

Great food!

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

I just tried this place for the 1st time and it was excellent. I ordered a Vegetable Vindaloo and a Dal adn asked them to be made Vegan style. I was told it would be 45 min before I could pickup as everything is made fresh.

I wasn't disappointed and the woman who was working was very friendly and told me they will make whatever you want. She said to ask for daily specials when you call.

This is really an Indian Store with a kitchen in back so it's takeout only. The food was excellent!

Pros: Great Food, Fresh, Speicals

Love this place

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2010

Really love the food here. Food is excellent, and the owners are very friendly. Highly recommend asking for specials that might be off menu.

Pros: Excellent Food

Dear Owner and Manager of Food and Fashion of India: