Serves meat, veg options available. Little place with a homey feel. Offers Japanese and American food: rice and noodle dishes, plus quiche, soups, sandwiches, and cookies. High tea with advanced reservation. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Japanese, Catering, Non-veg

Loretta
Loretta

We like Flying Cranes!

Posted on 02 / 21 / 2015

My daughter and I visited on a very snowy evening this week. I called ahead to make sure they were open. The older waiter has a lovely British accent and said his wife is the cook. I suspect she is Asian. I had the tofu teriyaki, excellent! The salad was small with yummy house ginger dressing. Next time I'm going to try the vegetable noodles or eggplant in lemon ginger sauce. He said they have lovely outdoor seating in the summer.

Loganberry Books is across the street and there are antique shops on the block as well.

Pros: pleasant waiter, good food
Cons: can't rate 5 cows because non-veg
RoboRae
RoboRae

cozy

Posted on 02 / 11 / 2015

The Cranes is a nice little shop ( only seats 25) located in a great area for street shopping. The teriyaki tofu is outstanding. The ramen and rice bowls are good.

Dear Owner and Manager of Flying Cranes Cafe: