Vegetarian food restaurant. The daily lunch includes soup, main dish, drink, and dessert. You could also find a bar with empanadas. Confirmed open Jan 2014. Best to get here early, before 1pm, as food runs out. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Colombian

First Review by oO0Oo.oO0Oo
oO0Oo.oO0Oo
oO0Oo.oO0Oo

i can recommend it!

5 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2011

I have been there just 2 times but I will go there much times more. The atmosphere is very relaxed and the people who work there are very friendly. For me its a very cheap price to eat there (a complete main dish 5500cop = 2 EUR) and for the place too, because there are other restaurants costs many more. They have many space in the restaurant (on the street/ in the center/ in the back like a garden).
I can recommend it to all!

Dear Owner and Manager of Flor de Loto: