Flight - American Fusion Re...

Serves meat, veg options available. American cuisine with Southern influence. Menu has a vegan section with dishes featuring faux meat like vegan wings, grilled chicken pita, vegan ribs, plus a veggie mojo with sauteed veggies in pita with vegan cheese. At this location since summer 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Southern American, Non-veg

Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-2:00am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm

First Review by sesk

Different than most vegan food nearby

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2015

Food: 8. I attended a Vegan Drinks event here when it first opened and tried a few different items... "chicken" fingers with thai sauce, the hummus plate, old bay fried rice, and a fruit cobbler for dessert. All of it was good. I like that the vegan options are things you can't really get elsewhere in the area and are unique in that way. I can understand another reviewer's complaint about some of the foods being "frozen foods", as the "chicken" fingers seemed to be Gardein brand so really shouldn't have cost as much as they did. But this place is by no means the only place that does that.

Price: 7. I guess about average.

Atmosphere: 7. Nothing special.

Staff: 8. Friendly.

Pros: Tasty vegan options, Unique vegan options for the area, Easy to find parking
Cons: Kind of pricey, Not all homemade vegan options

Freezer Food

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2015

I attended their grand opening. The staff is very friendly. Large dining area, easy parking. Entrees are very pricey, and it seems that most of the food probably came from the freezer section of prepared veg foods and then just heated up. Entrees barely filling for one person, too small. Would never return, never recommend.

Pros: Friendly, Good Parking, Large Dining Area
Cons: Small portions, Expensive, Not home-cooked
Goody Goody Gumdrop
Goody Goody Gumdrop

Best Kept Secret In Bmore

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2014

My friend and I tried the vegan wings, the vegan veggie mojo and Aunt Jackie's 'ribs' . We even met Aunt Jackie. Seriously, this is some of the best vegan food I have had in Bmore! Every vegan needs to check it out bc I want this place to stay around for a long time. Vegan items clearly marked on menu with more selection than alot of 'veg friendly' places in town.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Vegan Items Clearly Marked, BYOB
Cons: Street Parking

• herbivore

Best Vegan Food In Baltimore

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2014

We visited this restaurant because it looked like a good fit for my vegan self as well as my carnivorous family. The staff was extremely attentive and friendly. The chef came out to check on us, and was happy to answer questions and make suggestions.

The food was the best vegan food I have had in a restaurant. Everything was very flavorful. I had the vegan ribs stir fried with veggies and vegan peach cobbler fresh out of the oven. My family also really enjoyed their meaty dinners. There are lots of vegan options; the menu has a page dedicated to vegan dishes.

One incredible thing about this restaurant is their mission. They have a grant that helps bring youth in off the streets. They work in the restaurant alongside the staff.

This restaurant is a must for anyone living in or traveling through Baltimore!!!

Pros: Friendly And Accommodating Staff, Great Food With Lots Of Flavor, All Of The Food Was Amazing, From Vegan To Steak
Cons: Small (But We Had No Problem Getting A Table), Enough People Don't Know This Place Exists!!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Flight - American Fusion Restaurant & Bar:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Baltimore page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2015/10/01