Organic food buying club with weekly produce deliveries from local farmers. more-less

First Review by RudySmith
RudySmith
RudySmith

100% Organics Produce

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2010

Flagler Organics delivery each week fresh organic produce below farmer market prices and way below big store supermarkets.

Each week I enjoy fresh produce from local, regional and global producer. Always interesting and so convenient. I have learned to eat "out side the box" and have discovered many new and delightful foods.

Not to mention all the money and time I save by having Flagler Organics delivery my basket each week. When I have time I pick up at there Bunnell location where they have many 100% organic products - Nuts, grains, mixes and dried fruits. I recently purchased a jar of organic coconut oil and organic ghee. Item that are hard to find even in larger cities.

I have heard that they will be carrying raw pet milk soon. And that in the fall, the will have grass fed local beef.

I guarantee that you will save money, time, and will eat better tasting and more nutritious food at prices that can not be matched. Well worth the inquiry.

Ask for Mirit... she is a delight to speak with. She is very knowledgeable about food, health and healing.

Pros: Cheap, Convenient, All 100% organic

Dear Owner and Manager of Flagler Organics Food Buying Club: