Five Seasons Whole Foods...

First Review by Adrz
PenneyKennedy
PenneyKennedy

And a whole lot more.

5 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2013

Thisis a awesome family owned store. They had great information and were very friendly and helpful. I found the herbs I was looking for and my non-veg family members were impressed with thier honesty and enthusiasm.

Pros: knowledgable, friendly, great vibe
carolyns
carolyns

• non-vegetarian

rude service is an understatement

1 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2012

I visited 5 Seasons this week and had a very unpleasant experience. The greyhaired older woman has no idea what customer service means. Though I was the only person in the store when I arrived, and said I was in a hurry, she waited on others who came in later and literally threw my purchases out of the way while she checked others out.
I asked for 5 lbs of oat bran and she had 4 lbs and a fraction available...and though I said that was fine, just ring it up, she insisted that the other employee, (she was very rude in the way she spoke to him as well) get more oat
bran to complete my order. I asked that she just ring up what she had and she would not do it...I was late for my next appointment due to her keeping me there. I have been to this store before and the young man is always very helpful and friendly, but I will be looking for another supplier for the oat bran. I can't believe they keep this woman when others have complained about her. too bad

Pros: food selection, location
Cons: rude service
larry1963
larry1963

• non-vegetarian

incredibly rude service

1 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2012

I was undecided btw two shampoo products. Unscrewed cap to smell the fragrance on both. I did not perforate the tab on either product. Elderly woman proprietor runs over and yanks the product from my hand and tells me this product cannot be sold once opened. She not once asked if I needed assistance. I would never recommend that anyone purchase from her shop.

Cons: staff
AmandaBittinger
AmandaBittinger

Lifesaver!

5 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2011

I rolled into town from Portland and was overjoyed to find the selection of vitamins, supplements, tea, etc that I needed to get me through the 30 day rotation while here for work. Thank you Paul!

Pros: Good selection of items, Knowledgeable owners/staff, Lots literature on the products carried
Adrz
Adrz

IMPROVEMENT

3 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2010

about 4 months ago, they had "alright" business because not much items sold or no operating machine for credit card. So I stopping coming until I became Vegetatrian that I needed a lot organic foods. I was shocked to see a lot changing -they do have a lot organic foods and credit card machine. IT ROCKS!!!!

Pros: Nice friendly people, fast service, will offer a help if asked
Cons: none, none, should know languages to speak

Dear Owner and Manager of Five Seasons Whole Foods Market: