Serves meat, veg options available. Menu denotes which items are vegetarian. Closed Sun. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Non-veg

First Review by foosgoddess
veggiegirl66
veggiegirl66

Yummy

4 Posted on 03 / 07 / 2013

I went with my mom last week and it was delicious! A lot of Vegetarian/Vegan options. My mom got the veggie stir fry with tofu and I got the portabella mushroom and both were really good! The vegetarian items are noted on the menu but not the vegan items, so you have to guess.

Pros: Taste, Price
Cons: Vegan Items not noted on Menu, Loud
foosgoddess
foosgoddess

Awesome!!

4 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2011

I can't believe I had been in Charleston 3 times before I went to this place! It was great food, good service, and a nice atmosphere. I would highly recommend trying it out. There are lots of vegetarian and Gluten free items. It is a little hidden, tucked away in between some strip mall buildings but worth the search!

Pros: Great Food, lots of choices , good service
Cons: hidden

Dear Owner and Manager of Five Loaves Cafe: