Store stocks a wide range of products including raw cocoa, maca, lucuma, camu-camu, physalis, hemp seeds, almonds, walnuts, chia seed, spirulina, chlorella, tofu and seitan, cereal, quinoa, millet, legume, fresh organic bread on Wednesdays (spelt wheat,rye), stevia, xylitol, mezquite, lucuma, herbal remedies, oils (coconut, hemp, flax, olive, avocado, sesame), sugar free biscuits. more-less
Calle Marmoles 23
Malaga, Spain 29007

Open Mon-Fri 10am-2pm, 5-9pm, Sat 10am-2pm, closed Sun.

First Review by gveganca
gbelanger
gbelanger

Not bad for a tiny place

3 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2013

I went there today to get liquid hand soap, dish washing liquid and raw cacao powder, but also to check it out since I always like to check out natural food stores in places I visit. They have a good selection of superfoods, but that's about it, really. There are no fresh foods. I got a small bag of raw cacao powder, but there were no liquid hand soaps of any kind except for the nice but expensive Weleda body wash cream (which I bought for lack of options), and a single kind of dish wasking liquid (and only one bottle that I bought). On the positive side of things, there was coarse Himalayan salt that I have not been able to find in most places I've visited in the last several months, and that I have been looking for to use in our table salt mill, so I got the two 500 g bags they had. Also, they had 1 kg bags of raw cashews and raw shelled pistachios that are both very hard to find, so I got one of each (that's all there was on the shelf). So, all in all, not bad, and a happy surprise with respect to these three items that I cannot get in stores in Madrid (Eco Centro, Natura Si, El Vergel, Bio Planet).

Pros: Good selection of superfoods, Raw cashew and pistachios
Cons: No fresh foods, Very small selection of other things
happy_kitty
happy_kitty

They have everything!

5 Posted on 11 / 28 / 2011

Great shop with everything you can think of, from suplements to healthy food. The sellers/owners are very nice; they have the greatest amount of knowledge and, what is more important, are very happy to share it with you! Besides, prices are very afordable. It is very surprising to find such a complete store in a Malaga city.

They also sell online at www.fitovitalia.com

Pros: Sellers very nice with massive knowledge, Very good prices, Great variety of products
Cons: Closed on Sundays
gveganca
gveganca

Highly recommended. What a nice place

5 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

I was on holiday with my family in Malaga when I found this place. It is run by a very nice couple, locals but both used to live in the UK (English was perfect!!). They have a very in-depth knowledge on healthy living (both vegans themselves), and they have a large variety of products I struggle to find somewhere else - like raw cacao, and I tried for the very first time the Sacha Inchi (Inca's Peanut - the most Omega 3 product per weight in the world) - from Peru..!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Fitovitalia: