First Alternative Co-op...

Cooperative market providing selections in deli food, fresh produce, vitamins, supplements, bulk staples, chilled and frozen food, personal care products, and natural products. more-less

First Review by TJF
xandriah
xandriah

Good selection, friendly staff

4 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2012

I stopped into the First Alternative Co-op on a recent trip to Corvallis. I cannot compare it to any other natural grocers in Corvallis, but I can say that the selection is great, the prices are decent (for the quality of goods they are selling) and it has a deli-veg bar, which is a definite plus. The quality of their produce is fantastic, and the staff is super nice and helpful.

Pros: Moderately thorough selection, Quality of produce, Friendly staff + Easy to find
TJF
TJF

Everything a co-op should be

5 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2009

There are two locations in Corvallis--one has a great deli counter and hot bar with many vegan and vegetarian options and one (the North location, I believe) is currently set to expand.

This co-op makes me want to move to Corvallis.

Dear Owner and Manager of First Alternative Co-op North Store: