I stopped into the First Alternative Co-op on a recent trip to Corvallis. I cannot compare it to any other natural grocers in Corvallis, but I can say that the selection is great, the prices are decent (for the quality of goods they are selling) and it has a deli-veg bar, which is a definite plus. The quality of their produce is fantastic, and the staff is super nice and helpful.Pros: Moderately thorough selection, Quality of produce, Friendly staff + Easy to find
There are two locations in Corvallis--one has a great deli counter and hot bar with many vegan and vegetarian options and one (the North location, I believe) is currently set to expand.
This co-op makes me want to move to Corvallis.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Corvallis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has First Alternative Co-op North Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 505 times since Jan 2013.