Serves meat, veg options available. Buffalo wings, sandwiches, and beer place. Predominately meat but also has vegan wings, salad and wrap with add-in option of vegan chicken (ask), portabello mushroom, or seitan. Many sauces are vegan suitable. Price: Inexpensive more-less
American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

Emmy-Lou
Emmy-Lou

grateful

3 Posted on 03 / 11 / 2014

I'm glad to live so close to this place. They have a great staff & the food isn't too shabby either. I really enjoy the setan wings. There aren't a whole lot of options for vegans but they are happy to accommodate you however they can which is always nice. My husband (who is a carnivore) really loves this place and I'm always happy to join him here.
I really like that the to go boxes and plastic cups are all earth friendly.

Pros: Great staff, Earth conscious to-go containers
Cons: Expensive, would like more vegan options
erathun
erathun

Excellent

4 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2014

Best seitan wings ive ever had. Nice atmosphere.
Dont know what the other review was talking about. There were 10 vegan sauces when I was there. Only 2 were non vegan (they still were vegetarian). Great fried pickles too.

Librahi
Librahi

Very Disappointed!

1 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2013

I went here a few months ago to eat with very high expectations. It's near my work and seemed amazing to be able to get that grub food that I love! I went with a friend for lunch and there were maybe 10 other people in the whole restaurant. I ordered the seitan wings and a seitan sandwich. It took an hour to get our food. No lies! With 10 other people there. And the wings were so overfriend, they were impossible to bite into and tasted burnt. The sandwich was much better and I ended up throwing away half of my food that cost about $25. Needless to say, I haven't been back. It's sad, truthfully. I would not recommend.

Pros: Cool Place
Cons: Slow Service, Terribly Overcooked Seitan, Very Few Vegan Sauces

AndreaWest
AndreaWest
  • non-vegetarian

Finally, a wing joint for vegetarians and vegans!

4 Posted on 06 / 05 / 2012

Never thought you'd be able to eat at a wing joint? Think again. Fire on the Mountain Denver is a new locally-owned restaurant that scores with a wide variety of veggie and vegan friendly options. Apps include tater tots, sweet potato tots, fried pickles, and sweet potato fries...all vegan! Their entree selections range from yummy, locally-made seitan "wings" to tasty wraps and awesome salads. Nine of twelve of their house made sauces are vegan and all are to die for. Ready for dessert? Try a deep fried oreo (not necessarily healthy but still vegan) or Nutter Butter. Paired with an awesome selection of local beers and creative specialty cocktails, this place delivers a fun, fresh new veggie/vegan experience in Denver. Fire on the Mountain...it's not just a wing joint! Come check it out for yourself.

Pros: vegan options, great sauces, friendly staff
Cons: little noisy, not completely vegetarian

Dear Owner and Manager of Fire on the Mountain: