Serves meat, veg options available. Has faux meat in sandwiches and burgers: vegan chicken cheese steak, vegan beef burger, vegan chicken burger, vegan chicken salad, vegan parm, vegan meatball parm, and wraps and pizzas using pomegranate, chipotle, and pesto sauces. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by phillyveg
s144799
s144799

AMAZING PIZZA - MUST TRY FOR A VEGAN OR ANYONE

4 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2013

I went to Fino's sometime in late March of 2013, and I was very impressed! The staff were very nice and helpful, and I have never tasted better veg pizza in my life. I had the pesto pizza and I don't think there was Daiya cheese on it (Daiya is very unhealthy and about as bad as a Krispy Kreme donut). I felt to that visit that the only way to make good veg pizza is by using the very unhealthy Daiya cheese and I was proven wrong by Fino's. Would highly recommend to vegans and non-vegans (I was a non-vegan for most of my life and I would have loved that exact pizza before I became a vegan) - no question about it. Unfortunately, for people who want to dine in, they are mostly a take-out place. This shouldn't stop you from trying their very delicious pizza. Just pointing out that I have been to about 5-10 pizza places that serve veg pizza in my life and this one is my favorite of all of them.

Pros: Excellent pizza, Friendly staff, Variety of veg selection
Cons: Take-out only
phillyveg
phillyveg

Delicious Vegan, Gluten-Free Pizza!

4 Posted on 01 / 09 / 2013

My (vegan) girlfriend just discovered she's got a gluten allergy and was very disappointed she wouldn't be able to enjoy pizza any more. We found Fino's last night and, while it's a bit of a hike to get there, the ability to get gluten-free vegan pizza was totally worth it. The gluten-free dough was only available in the small (10", personal pizza) size so we got 2, and both were delicious! Needless to say, they've already been added to my phone and we'll be making the trip out to pick up Fino's (they're take-out and delivery only) regularly from now on.

Pros: vegan, gluten-free, delicious!
Cons: no on-site seating, far from center city

Dear Owner and Manager of Fino's Pizza: