Fina's Vegetarian Cafe

Friendly restaurant offering a menu of authentic Vietnamese vegetarian cuisine. Food is vegan. Has vegan and vegetarian cakes. Free wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Vietnamese, Fast food, Take-out

InnesPark
  • raw

Delicious Vegan Pho!

5 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2014

I have been coming here for years since it opened and I have watched this tasty menu develop.. It's a conveniently located family owned place that is friendly and clean.
The Bamboo noodles are my favourite.
I even visited Vietnam on their recommendation.
You will not be disappointed.

Pros: extensive menu, juices and smoothies, quick service
Cons: could be more organic
vegan mikal
vegan mikal

Just what the doctor ordered!

5 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

Fina is a place that ticks all my boxes.

The owners and staff are genuinely friendly folk. They looked after us with great care, as should be the case with all new faces! We asked for and received adequate explanations of the menu items, and were given recommendations on what to eat given the weather.

The portion sizes were perfect, the flavours just right, and everything was freshly made and presented in an authentic Vietnamese style. To top it off, our lunch must have been one of the cheapest meals possible nowadays. I challenge anyone to knock back a $9.00 soup at Fina's and not be sated.

This venue is a great example of modern vegan Vietnamese cuisine, and is a must for lovers of Asian flavours.

Pros: Great food, Amazing value for money, Lovely staff
Aloo
Aloo

Friendly Fina's

4 Posted on 05 / 14 / 2013

It was a sunny Melbourne day when I met a friend at Fina's this week. With outside seating, it was very pleasant to watch folk go by, not feeling rushed or pressured by staff to order as we met and caught up before deciding what to order. After much deliberation, and a few laughs at the menu spelling errors, we decided on the rice paper rolls and each of us had a soup.
All the food was fresh and tasty, served with a smile.
We enjoyed it, but we were not tempted by the many, many Asian style drinks they have on display. Tea was nice.

Pros: friendly service, outdoor seating

inthemooood
inthemooood

friendly lunch

3 Posted on 04 / 09 / 2013

fina's is unprepossessing and welcoming. the first thing you see is the dessert window, all sugar and spice and meringue and colour. get yourself past that and enjoy vietnamese dishes freshly prepared. it's a few weeks since i enjoyed lunch there, so can't remember what i ate. decided to take an avocado drink away, though when i saw how much sugar was going into it, i asked for less. i guess the sugar brings out the flavour, so mine was bland, although thick and smooth. next time i'd try something else, such as mango & coconut.

Pros: friendly welcome, good value, generous helpings
Cons: too much sugar, smell of frying
rachelsd
rachelsd

Delicious fresh food, friendly proprietors

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

My partner and I went to Fina's for the first time last night. We ordered the salad and the vermicelli noodles with spring rolls. Even the dish with the spring rolls felt reasonably healthy because apart spring rolls, it was full of vegetables and tofu. Both dishes were full of fresh vegies, and were delicious. The owners were very friendly and explained how each dish was supposed to be eaten. It's good value too at about $10/main. There were also lots of soups on the menu, which we look forward to trying when the weather gets cooler.

Pros: great food, fresh and healthy, friendly staff
Purpledonna
Purpledonna

Incredible flavours!

5 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2013

I am fortunate enough to live near to Fina's. I think their menu is fantastic and all the food is delicious and fresh. They have such a clever way with flavours, I really cannot fault this place. My non-veg husband also loves this place too. The service is relaxed and friendly which is a plus.

Pros: Great menu, Very affordable, Friendly staff
coling
coling

great find

4 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2012

love this place,. simple unfussy menu. great prices, happy staff, the tofu is really fresh and they make great coffee.

Pros: value, tasty, reliable
hardcoder
hardcoder

Great service, tasty pho!

4 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2012

The service here is always relaxed and happy and extremely welcoming. The family who own this restaurant are so gorgeous! And the food, yummo! Who doesn't want to chow down a great vegan pho or spring rolls on vermicelli? Good value too.

Pros: Value, Tasty, Friendly!
KingKong
KingKong

Good location, good food and good price

4 Posted on 05 / 17 / 2012

A very nice little vegetarian cafe that does great noodles and a great hot pot.
Good price too. Nice and casual.
Try their Pho, it's good.

Pros: Price, Location, Food
Mat
Mat

All Good!!!!!

5 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2012

Its a cafe that does beautiful vegetarian food. I love the food and the drinks and service is always friendly. I recently discovered this place by chance whilst looking for another place and so far everything I have tried has been all good. Only thing is I haven't tried much more than anything I had the first day. Spring rolls and the spicy noodle (Ban Hue Chay) and the spring rolls. Excellent flavors and reasonably priced I thought. Have tried another soup noodle which I thought was lovely but didn't like it as much as my favorites. I had a Viet iced coffee b4 and a avocado drink which was also beautiful. I tried their custard cakes but I wasn't a real fan of them. But other than that my experiences so far have been all good and I will keep going there when the mood and time fits.

Pros: sensational food, friendly service, good value
Kerrie okeefe
Kerrie okeefe

Lunch Saigon style

4 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2012

In Melbourne for a few days, bf and I went exploring along Victoria St, Richmond, looking for vegetarian lunch and as luck would have it, chanced apon Fina's Cafe, close to the Church Street corner. I ordered Duang Noodle, a vege pho noodle soup, with mushroom and tofu that was absolutely delicious. Bf ordered the Vegetarian Curry with noodles and he gave it the big thumbs up. After lunch we relaxed in the cool, friendly atmosphere of the cafe, drinking Iced Coffees (Saigon style), watching the passing street life and chatting to Steve, the owner. Fina's is a great little cafe with lots of charm and we recommend it.

Dear Owner and Manager of Fina's Vegetarian Cafe: