Serves halal vegetarian food: pita wraps, falafel, fava beans, hummus, taboulleh, salad. All pita wraps are vegan; milk is used only in the cheese. Previously located at 01-02 Shenton House, Oct 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Middle Eastern

Pascal_HK
Pascal_HK

good place

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2015

I like this place. Simple, low profile but good and cheap, with smiling staff. The falafel pita is no bad and pretty cheap $7. Next time I'll try the taboulet.

theveganfixie
theveganfixie

Fill A Pita

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2015

Tried the Falafel Pita for lunch, and boy was I surprised it did fill me up really well. The veggies tasted pretty fresh, the falafel balls weren't oily and the pita was nicely baked and soft but still held all its contents in well. $7 is well worth it in my opinion. The lady that served me was so friendly and I loved it when I asked her if my order was vegan of which she replied with an loud and affirming "Yes, of course!". That's it, I'm going back to try the rest of the menu.

mum23
mum23

Great food, prices and service

Posted on 06 / 29 / 2015

So happy that I made a point of looking for this one. They have a simple menu but the three pita options are so yummy and well priced ($7, $6, & $4.50). There were only maybe 6 pita options in total. They had salads too but I didn't try those.

We were there at lunchtime and despite being busy, we found a seat for the 5 of us and they brought our food to us after we ordered and paid. Halfway through our meal, they were nice enough to check that everything was okay and that the kids were happy.

Recommended place. Easy enough to find on the street side of Shenton House.

Oh - and try the drinks place next door. Fruit drinks for $2 each and they're big!

Pros: Vegan items clearly marked
Cons: Simple seating

Virogen
Virogen

Great taste of Egypt!

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2014

The owner, Hassan, is a very friendly and genuinely kind person that makes you feel welcome. Everything (falafel, hummus, foal) was delicious. Will be back!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Excellent Food, Good Value

Dear Owner and Manager of Fill a Pita: