Fifty-Fifty Coffee House

Serves meat, veg options available. Coffee house serving organic fair trade coffee with vegan and gluten free menus. Under new management. Previously named The Raven's Nest. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Non-veg
330 N Institute St (E Boulder St)
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
719-445-1157

Mon-Thu 6:00am-6:00pm, Fri 6:00am-12:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:00am-4:00pm

First Review by AshleyGreeley
Alyannkar
Alyannkar

OH MY YES.

Posted on 05 / 25 / 2015

This place is incredible. I would argue that this is some of the best coffee I have had in Colorado Springs. They make an incredible latte and have multiple options for non dairy milk. They have a small menu, but almost everything either is vegan or can be. The pastries are vegan and they have a vegan cream cheese for all bagels and such. I will definitely be hanging out here more often! Plus, the staff is lovely!!

Pros: Great staff., Awesome coffee., Several vegan options.
AshleyGreeley
AshleyGreeley

fifty fifty coffee

Posted on 08 / 03 / 2014

I really enjoyed coming here. I loved the location, the decor, and the girl that made my coffee. I will definitely be coming here again.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Lovely Decor, Chill spot
Cons: Were sold out of the vegan treats

Dear Owner and Manager of Fifty-Fifty Coffee House: