Serves meat, veg options available. Upscale restaurant and late night bar. Offer a separate menu with veg/vegan choices - you need to ask for it. Prices moderate to high. Price: Expensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Non-veg
398 Harrisburg Ave Ste 100
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17603
Now Open

Mon-Sat 4:30pm-1:00am

• Reservations required

First Review by 1of3vegansinlancaste

Posted on 11 / 24 / 2015

Went to Fenz yesterday with my mom (non vegan) and we both got the polenta dish and we both loved it. She gave it a 9.5 out of 10. The service was amazing, however, I wish they had vegan desserts and bigger portions.

Pros: food, staff, atmosphere
Cons: small portions, no vegan dessert

Really Good

Posted on 10 / 01 / 2013

I think they have changed their menu since the last review on this site. My husband and I went there for our anniversary 8/2013 and it was great. There wasn't a huge vegan selection but there were several options to choose from although no dessert. They indicated on the menu if the selection was vegetarian or vegan. We got the sweet corn risotto and zucchini and quinoa fritters. We were really impressed at how good it was. Our appetizers were also good we had the house salad and edamame. They also had a local beer that was awesome. The service was very good and friendly. We would go back again.

Not really vegan or vegetarian friendly

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2012

Options with no meat were few and far between, and not good. I ended up with a pasta dish that tasted like a whole canister of black pepper had been poured into it. The only good thing about my meal was the lemon drop martini I had beforehand. Also - we made reservations for 8 pm and weren't seated until 8:30 - on our anniversary. WILL NOT BE BACK.

Pros: good martini, dessert OK
Cons: bad service, overly expensive, snotty waitstaff

Dear Owner and Manager of Fenz: