Feng Cheng Xuan

Veggie food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese
Rua do Monte, 2 (near St Dominic's church walking toward Ruins of St.Pauls)
Macau, China

First Review by TeaO
marukochan
marukochan

my favourite veggie place in macau

5 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2013

i've been in macau for 3 years now and this is still my favourite restaurant.
they sell the best wanton in the world - juicy and in big portions. they are located near the St Paul Ruins (just a 5 mins walk away) and are very reasonably priced.
I normally order wanton soup (delicious both fried or in soup), fried rice, veggies/tofu. Try their homemade chilli!
Friendly staff too :)

Pros: Value for money, Excellent food, Great location
Cons: May be packed during mealtimes
MeowMm
MeowMm

Very full for lunch

4 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2013

I Order 2 noodle dish. The taste is very good,not salty. But the portion of noodle is quite big. The vegetable is not variety.

Pros: Delicious, Value of money
Cons: Variety of vegetable
terrenceleong
terrenceleong

Healthy food

3 Posted on 05 / 27 / 2012

I order the sushi, fried rice and noodle. The portion is medium, food are healthy and delicious.
It's located at tourist area and price is inexpensive.
Opem from 12pm - 9pm.

TheGambler
TheGambler

Liked it

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2012

Tasty food, very friendly hosts. Menu with pictures for foreigners. The truth is still little understood, that you order :-) But very tasty!

murialer
murialer

If I wasn't so hungry ...

3 Posted on 09 / 28 / 2011

I came to Macau from Hong Kong on the ferry. As it was quite lateand I was very hungry, I tried the nearest veg restaurant to my hotel. I had the hotel write down the address in Chinese characters and had directions, but even so it was hard to find. The place wasn't too clean, buckets of dirty dishes and food scraps on the steps leading to the upper floor. The food was very oily and the tea too strong and bitter. No descriptions on menu, only photos, so had to guess what to order as I cannot speak Chinese.

Pros: oily food, noisy, not too clean
Cons: central

SandyStar
SandyStar

Recommended

4 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2011

Nice place and nice dishes... Good prices.
They won't show you a menu If you don't look like you know how to read in chinese, instead they will give you a photo album with the dishes and the prices.

wolfgang
wolfgang

Very good value for money

5 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2010

The restaurant is located in the touristic area a few minutes from the St. Paul's ruines. Luckily this isn't reflected in the prices. Dishes vary from 38-55 MOP. For single persons they have set dishes with rice or noodles for under 30 MOP.

Pros: Good value for money, convenient location, friendly staff
Cons: no English spoken, but photo menu
TeaO
TeaO

Good Quality Vege Food!

5 Posted on 05 / 15 / 2009

The dishes are really tasty and they serve very good wanton. Went there for lunch twice (at off peak time of 3pm) when we were in Macau for 3 days. We tried going for dinner once but had to be politely turned away as it was full! That tells it all. Hence do call and book in advance if you plant to visit during normal meal hours.

They have sitting both on ground and upper floor.

On our second visit, one of the owners even gave us free home-made rice dumpling for us to eat on our flight home. =)

They're open 12pm to 9pm.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value , Friendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Feng Cheng Xuan: