First of two tea salons offering healthy in-house-made organic lunch food. Run by a pair of women who speak some English. Closes August month. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, French, Fusion
69, rue d'Argout
Paris, France 75002

Mon-Fri 12:00pm-4:00pm

First Review by taro_eater

great food, not all vegetarian, though.

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2013

First off, I saw shrimp salad in the self-service fridge right after coming in, so I was a little displeased after expecting a purely vegetarian restaurant.

But all the warm dishes I saw (and tried) were actually vegetarian: "plat du jour" fried rice, sweet potatoes, and veggies for 8€, "soupe du jour" (pumpkin and other veggies) 4€, both very delicious, and a "tarte" (gluten-free from chestnut flour, with green peas) 5€. I think that none of it was vegan.

Simple self-service restaurant with seating or take-away. Delicious food!

Dear Owner and Manager of Fee Nature: