Serves meat, veg options available. In a shopping center. Menu has vegetarian entrees, most of which are vegan: Hummus, baba ghanouj, spinach pie, grape leaves, tabbouleh, falafels. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Middle Eastern, Non-veg
4426 N 19th Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85015
602-241-3199

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Rox
BillinWillo
BillinWillo

Peaceful and Reviving

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

had a splendid lunch today at Fattoush - my first time there. A very welcoming and solicitous wait-person, she was not annoyingly inquisitive as some are about "how is everything" but kept a very careful and responsive eye on the diners, at the ready if anything actually was needed. Excellent baba and hummus - artfully arranged - wonderfully flexible, appealing bread, perfectly formed delicious little falafel globes, beautifully laid out on the plate - and all set in a well-arranged room with a serene view out over the tiny, non-descript, but oh-so-convenient-right-out-front parking spaces of the basic ordinary strip mall toward a lovely residential block of homes and lawns and trees, just across a fairly quiet stretch of 19th Ave. Pleasant, subdued music that softly accompanied the dining rather than assertively insisting on its presence and demanding we listen, as so much café and small restaurant music seems to entail. "Charming" sounds like such a fey word, but it seems right this time - it was charming - I definitely will return.

Pros: excellent vegan food, attentive but discreet staff, well laid-out - not over-furnished
Cons: not a very engaging area of city
tarathemis
tarathemis

Worth a Try!

Posted on 09 / 06 / 2010

I work near Fattoush, & was delighted to find a place with some veg options in this area. The place is small & modest, in a very grungy-looking little strip mall on 19th Ave. Don't let the outside appearance deter you. They have some nice vegetarian options, including a yummy variety platter w/ hummus, falafel, spanakopita, tabouleh, dolmades, & baba ganoush. The wait staff is a bit slow, but very nice. The only dish I've had there so far that I wasn't crazy about was the couscous & veggies -- it wasn't awful, just very bland. If you are in the area of 19th Ave. & Camelback/ Indian School, I highly recommend Fattoush. It is also very reasonably priced, which is a bonus. :)

Pros: good food, good value, friendly staff
Rox
Rox

Good Middle-Eastern Food

Posted on 05 / 10 / 2008

I recommend this place and it is honestly one of the better places to eat in Phoenix. The service is always prompt and personable. And the food is just consistently GOOD. I can take my meat-eating friends there and they are happy AND I can get a good amount of food at a decent price but more importantly is that it tastes good and looks appetizing.
**I recommend calling your order in during lunch hours.

Pros: Food, Service, Price
Cons: Small Place, Strip Mall Location

Dear Owner and Manager of Fattoush: