Serves meat, veg options available. Several ovo-lacto vegetarian options (noted on the menu), but limited for vegans. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
SLC
SLC

Meat Central

1 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2012

I'm not sure that this place should even be listed here. I have to admit they added a few vegetrian things since I was there last but that does not go further than cheese sandwhich, veggie burger and some appetizers. Uninspired dishes that definitely are not on that menu becauses someone loves animals or veg cooking but you have to be able to offer the occasional vegetarian something. Skip it or go there for the beer.

Pros: fun place, location, beer
Cons: meat place, uninspired veg dishes
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Fatheads

3 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2011

This is definitely a local favorite, it was pretty packed during lunch. And my bf, having lived in Pittsburg, wouldn't shut up about it before our arrival. I went here fully knowing that I'd likely be eating a salad, which I did. But to my surprise, their menu was littered with vegetarian items (all noted on the menu). I'm sure many can be made vegan, I just didn't feel like bothering at the time. Their fries are also pretty good, but be mindful of the size of the order - they gave me a large plate with them piled high. Overall, it's a neat space. But it's better suited for vegetarians rather than vegans.

Dear Owner and Manager of Fatheads: