Serves meat, veg options available. Well-received Ethiopian restaurant, predominately meat menu with a veg section. Price: Moderate more-less
Ethiopian, African, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by janetp
EverydayTastiness
EverydayTastiness

Great!

4 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2014

best Ethiopian food in the area. Veg platter is all vegan and feeds two people nicely for $15. Platter is a nice combo of lentils, beets, greens, salad, carrots, and green beans some of which are spicy and some mild. Service is usually quick once you get a table.

janetp
janetp

Best Ethiopian food in the Twin Cities

4 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2012

I love Fasika and their veggie sampler platter is ALL VEGAN and only $14.50! It's enough food for two to share (although I almost always get my own) and is one of my favorite meals in the Twin Cities. I just wish they would open a Minneapolis restaurant so I wouldn't have to travel to Saint Paul. :)

I'd give them a five cow rating but they do serve meat so five cows is not permitted.

Pros: Amazing food, Great value, Relaxed atmosphere
Cons: In St. Paul and I live in Minneapolis

Dear Owner and Manager of Fasika: