Farran Herbolari

Health food shop; also selling cosmetics. Its attached veg restaurant had shut down in fall 2012 per happycow member report. more-less

First Review by Stevie
swt-rasums
swt-rasums

Still open?

2 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2012

I went to visit this place twice at different times of the day (though on a Saturday), and it didn't seem to be open. Is it still open? The outside of the shop is still decorated with it's name so perhaps it is?

Cons: Might be closed?
Stevie
Stevie

Farran Herbolari, Barcelona

4 Posted on 01 / 28 / 2008

This health food shop and cafe has a great location bang on Placa Reial just off La Rambla near Liceu metro.

I didn't have anything in the cafe as I had just eaten but I did take a look at the health food shop and there seems to be a decent enough choice on offer

Vegan vegetarian friendly

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Central

Dear Owner and Manager of Farran Herbolari: