Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe and restaurant committed to sourcing fresh and local ingredients. Veg and gluten-free items are marked. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Juice bar, Organic, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
1901 N Military Trail
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561-417-5836

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Lizetstar
Lizetstar
Lizetstar

My Favorite Place in Boca!!

4 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat at in Boca. They make everything fresh. Their vegan options aren't huge, but they are happy to adjust every dish to your liking. I LOVE their vegan cesar salad and buddha bowl.. Oh and their dessert, OMG it's amazing!!! My husband loves their veggie burger with their zucchini bacon. It's a wonderful place to go with family/friends who aren't veg/vegan... everyone I have taken LOVES this place. Oh and their drinks are wonderful! The only reason I couln't give it 5 stars is because it isn't vegan ONLY.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday April 29, 2014

Pros: Fresh Fresh Fresh, Friendly Staff, Excellent Food
Cons: Busy- make reservations 4 large parties

Dear Owner and Manager of Farmer's Table: