Vegetarian Indian street food vendor at London area markets throughout the week - see website times. more-less

First Review by ZannaStar
ZannaStar
ZannaStar

Street food at its best

Posted on 10 / 14 / 2015

I went to the Horn OK please stall at Diwali in the Square on Sunday (after 2 days of outrageous over-eating at VegFest - I wasn't hungry just curious) and since unlike the other vendors they had cleared labelled their menu with 'vegan option' I decided to order something. As I got closer I could see their delicious-looking and fragrant food being prepared with admirable organisation and the three women were keeping their cool despite the very large and eager crowd demanding dosas. I felt a dosa would push me over the edge but I couldn't turn down vegan channa chaat. Spicy, big chickpeas with lashings of date and tamarind chutney, mint sauce, super fine red onion and gorgeous crispy sev, elegantly finished with parsley and sweet pomegranate. Seriously good, and only £4.

Pros: Quality ingredients, Attention to detail, Friendly & organised
Cons: Lacto

Dear Owner and Manager of Horn Ok Please: