Farmer's Market - Town and ...

Hosts two separate farms that sell a wide variety of organic produce including kale, red chard, cipollini onions, Peruvian purple potatoes, campari tomatoes, and watermelon radishes. They also offer Anasazi beans, grown by Native Americans for centuries, and red and black quinoa. more-less
2001 E Camelback Rd (20th St)
Phoenix, Arizona 85016

JJBowers
JJBowers

I LOVE Local Growers!

Posted on 02 / 27 / 2011

First, I am a BIG fan of local growers! I think they are so great! Thank goodness we can get fresh produce from them! This market has all the usual suspects plus......Fishhugger is there with AWESOME salmon. I consider myself veg, but I do eat fish..I think its really important for my body anyway. And Kenny is THE best guy to get it from. Also, Chakra 4 is right around the corner so I always head there for lunch after I shop at the market!

Pros: great growers, fresh food

Dear Owner and Manager of Farmer's Market - Town and Country: