Outdoor farmers market with vendors selling fresh farm produce, flowers, prepared foods, clothing and crafts. Also children's activities and live music. more-less

First Review by Chia
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Best farmers market I've ever been too...

5 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2011

So my bf and I accidentally found this farmers market when we were on our way to the beach, and what a find it was. I've never been to a farmers market quite like this one, there were several stands occupied by veggie restaurants, many stands with really good fruit, and live music to top it off. I must say, I'm quite envious because none of the farmers markets in my city ever have one veggie place. If you're near the beach or Main Street, check it out. If you can't find parking near the farmers market, there's free parking by the ocean, just tell them you're going to the farmers market.

jlautner
jlautner

one of the best

4 Posted on 05 / 19 / 2009

I come from a place with a famous farmers' market so I know one when I see one. This one is terrific. Lots of fresh fruits and veggies, most grown without pesticides, and several food stands. We tried two vegan tamales (spinach and artichoke plus green corn) from the Gourmet Tamale stand. Very fresh masa, good flavor, friendly service. We also picked up a wide variety of fruits and veggies that can travel because we were on our way home.

Pros: attractive, centrally located, wide variety of fresh produce
Cons: not many vegan food options in stands
Chia
Chia

Fresh Produce, Food, Entertainment

4 Posted on 06 / 26 / 2008

Decent size market in the Main Street shopping area of Santa Monica. Vendors selling fresh farm produce, flowers, baked goods, lunch food, and usually live music. A family friendly environment. Lots of parents and toddlers.

Dear Owner and Manager of Farmer's Market - Main St: