Mondays 3-4pm. There is another farmer's market in Lihue on Fridays 3-4pm at Vidinha Stadium parking lot. more-less
4303 Nawiliwili Rd (Kmart store back parking lot, Kauai)
Lihue, Hawaii 96766
n/a

First Review by veganmiss
Mommyto8
Mommyto8
  • non-vegetarian

Tropical produce

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2014

I went to the one on Friday and was amazed at the huge selection of tropical produce. While there, I enjoyed a fresh young coconut - first the water, then the flesh. I headed home with pineapple, papaya, bananas, plantains, and mountain apples. They were all delicious!

veganmiss
veganmiss

Fantastic Produce!

Posted on 12 / 27 / 2011

This has some of the best produce I've ever seen at a farmer's market. Completely enjoyed buying and preparing fresh foods from this market. They have Hawaiian ice stands too!

For a complete review, please see my blog here: http://veganmiss.blogspot.com/2011/09/vegan-kauai-hawaii-part-one.html

Pros: fresh produce, organic produce

Dear Owner and Manager of Farmer's Market: