Fresh, all local-produce from within 180 miles. Also find Radical Eats all vegan food booth selling tamales and soups here ( more-less
3000 Richmond Ave (Eastside)
Houston, Texas 77098

Sat 8:00am-12:00pm

First Review by Sally Gumption

Love this farmer's market!

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2015

I try to make it here every other weekend to pick up fresh produce and browse the new selections. The vendors are always friendly and knowledgeable and there are a few different food trucks to choose from if you're looking for a fun meal or snack! There is a wide variety of things to choose from - fruits, vegetables, soups, sauces, desserts, candles, soaps, and more! Definitely a hidden gem in the middle of town.

The earlier you can arrive the better. Parking can get pretty tight. I always try to be there by 8:00, no later than 8:15!

Pros: Great Selection, Fresh Products, Friendly Vendors & Food trucks
Sally Gumption
Sally Gumption

Radical Eats

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2009

I went to the farmers market not expecting anything but vegetables but I found this great booth. I got a gluten-free vegan pumpkin soup and a gluten free bundle thingy with spinach. This was the best thing I've had in Houston since I got here.

Dear Owner and Manager of Farmer's Market: