Outdoor farmers' market. more-less
800 Valley Dr (btwn 8th St and 10th St)
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
310-376-0951

Fri 11:00am-4:00pm

First Review by m.rose
m.rose
m.rose

Great new vendors

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2015

Since I last reviewed this farmers market it has improved in quality of vendors. A sprouts vendor by the name of Vision Sprouts has added a stand, something I thought it was seriously lacking. There are a few new jewelery vendors that have unique pieces. The main fruit stand has amazing seasonal plums, peaches etc and there is a stand stocked with reed avocados which are a favorite of mine. Also some of the other vendors that I like remain, the egg and veggie stand before you enter the prepared foods section always has an abundance of whatever is in season, artichokes, asparagus etc. Today while at the market I also came across a new prepared foods stand that has Kim chi, sautéed shitake, spicy pickles and an array of healthy asiian infused items. The market still has few vendors in comparison to other markets I frequent but the improvement is noteworthy.
Updated from previous review on Monday September 30, 2013