Hanalei is a beautiful place, and this is one of the larger markets on the island. Even before the market officially starts at 9:30am, people are already lined-up waiting to get their hands on the freshest of local fruits and vegetables... a funny scene. Many vendors offer free tastings of their produce. There are also a handful of arts and craft vendors plus a couple food vendors. Parking is provided on a grass lot.Pros: everything fresh, friendly people, great outdoor location
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Hanalei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Farmer's Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 241 times since Jan 2013.